Saturday, December 6, 2008

Moving Forward


I am working on getting a packet out to camps/conferences to advertise my speaking..Its been a scary,exciting, nervous, weird, all kinds of emotions experience! I am sharing this cause I am at the final stretch, and struggling to get it out...I know God has asked me to do this, and I am excited for what He might have in store, and still there is this voice, this LIE inside that someone left on repeat, telling me again and again how rediculous it is that I would ever consider being a speaker!
I know its lie, not because I am so confident in my having some mad skills:), or even because it feels like a lie(cause honestly it feels very true)..I know its a lie, because my Savior tells me something different in His Word!! There is no condemnation...I have been approved by God to share His truth...
I have no idea what God might have ahead for me, but I know I want to give it all to Him, to truly die to self, and that my life in whatever way it can, might bring Him GLORY!!! No more wasted minutes...

2 comments:

Katie said...

My heart is soo excited for you Bethany! I know that this is what God has created you to do! actually I can't see you doing anything else :) God has an amazing adventure just waiting for you! So keep moving forward and leave those lies in the pit where they belong. I will be praying for you to continue living a life totally surrendered and committed to our King. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and so many others! I can't wait to see how God is going to use you! Love and blessings, Katie :)

Jillian said...

I am praying for you!! i know how that voice can be but do not listen to it! God has made you great and will use you in amazing ways! Keep your head up and having that amazing attitude of yours. I dunno I was reading your blog and i thought of Moses and how he was in the same boat (sort of) in thinking he couldnt do what God had asked of him but look how that turned out!! I am excited for you and will continue to keep you in my prayers.... Have an awesome day!!