Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ONE DAY

So a while ago I wrote about a dream I had of having one day this year and asking people from all over to give one day's pay to those around the world in need! I have been really challenged at my church to put my dreams into action, and do those things God has placed on my heart, so, two nights ago Andy bought me the website onedaygive.com, and over he next week or two I will getting this together, and ready to begin pitching to other people, churches, youth groups, and ministries! I currently have four organizations (ie world vision, bridge builders etc) on the list for people to choose from when they make their pledge! The day is 07-08-09, so mark it down! I was reading in 1 John 3:17-18 when God placed this on my heart...
"17If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."
If you want to be a part, and join our team to get this message out, and Lord willing put our love into action as we help those in need leave me a comment with your info, or shoot me an email bethanyneedham@hotmail.com! The more people on board the better!

No comments: