Monday, February 2, 2009

Authentic Beauty

I wanted to write and ask if there is anyone who might read this and be willing to join me in prayer these next months as preparations are made for Authentic Beauty 09. I am so excited to return to MBC for this incredible weekend with teen girls and share the message God has for them, and am more and more aware of His desire to move in hearts...and also more and more aware, of my ability to get in the way! My prayer is that nothing would hinder His Word, and His Spirits working, and that we would come out with an even greater hunger to know God!!
Authentic Beauty is the first weekend in May, and if you or someone you know would like to attend, its an all girls conference ages 12-19! You can check it out at Monadnockbible.org if you want to know more!

No comments: