Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Step 2

2) Take time to rest, and don't plan every hour of the day... I woke up this morning after a late night birthday celebration for my friend Lindsay, and was hit with a sad reality:(...I have indeed caught a cold! The blessing, in this is that its only been helpful in making today's better choice of taking time to rest! So for today, my plan involves playing barbies with my princess, building a pirate ship in my living room and exploring the open seas, and then to wrap things up I was thinking we might throw in a few rounds of hide and seek followed by a family nap in mommy's bed!!
Praising God this morning for His continued work in me, as I continue to face "the Ugly Truth" of who I am apart from Him. Playing in my head right now, "He's still working on me, to make me what He wants to be, took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars, the sun and the earth, and Jupiter and mars...?"

No comments: