Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Step 4

1) "Let no corrupt word come out of your mouth, but only what is good for building up..." Another way to word today's "better choice", "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all". Its more than not making jokes that hurt others, or are at others expense, but there is the gossip, the complaining, the words I choose to use...my desire is that God would do a work in my heart, since its out of my heart that my mouth speaks, and do a deep clean!!
My first thought when I realized what I needed to do was how much quieter I will be if instead of saying something inappropriate or unwise I just keep my mouth shut...it may be a good time to take up a career as a mime:)!! This one God I beg your help, and yield to your refining work, though I know its gonna hurt!!

No comments: