Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lies, Lies, Lies

I woke up early this morning and headed to the gym...From the moment I woke up it seemed as though Satan was after me with his lies! Lies about who I am to God, and basically I was feeling like the worst person ever, and did not want to even look at myself in the mirror! Ugh!
How quickly then I began to allow these thoughts to settle in my mind, and I could feel my countenance change, and suddenly this feeling of hopelessness set in...seriously, hopelessness? Here I am a child of the King, bought, paid for by Christ's death, and sealed by His spirit! I am His, and even though I don't understand it always, the TRUTH, is that God has amazing things to say about His love for me, how He looks at me, and who I am to to Him!!
So today Devil you can take your lies and eat them, cause I know Jesus is truth, and in His word is truth, and He tells me, "There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus", "I am fearfully and wonderfully made"....

No comments: