Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the Sun is almost Rising...

I never thought I would say this but my new favorite time of day is right before the sun rises! Most around are sleeping, and for this brief time in the day the pace of life is so much slower!! As I sit again in my dining room,(did I mention I really enjoy my dining room?) I was reading in Galations, and 1 Corithians to learn more about God's Spirit and His work in my life! If anyone has not done a study I encourage you to do it, cause its only been a couple of weeks and already I have gotten so much out of this study!
It was such a good reminder today that surrendering, and choosing not to live as "mere man" (1Cor3:1-3) is a daily thing, not a one time deal, sometimes for me a moment by moment surrender!
So may each of us who know Him today choose not to live as "mere men" since we have this incredible gift of His spirit alive and working in us! Imagine what could happen if each of surrendered each moment....

No comments: