Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prince Charming...


I had an eye openning weekend last weekend to just how lazy I had become as a wife! I won't get into th details of that, but just know I was not on the right track! As a result I have been spending a lot of time this week thinking about my marriage, my husband, how to grow as a wife... All this thinking about Andy, and who he is I was reminded of something pretty amazing...My husband is the bomb! Take this good looking guy, who is incredibely gifted as worship leader, works full time as a youth pastor, and invests so much in so many lives around him, and then add to that amazing balance he is for me with his gift of organization, and wisdom, not to mention what a GREAT dad he is to Josiah and Mercy...add it all up and I got myself the Real Prince Charming!! Thank You God for blessing me with Andy!

No comments: